Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

100 Word Dragon Challenge



I was new to the town and there was no one out, as I went to take a look in shop windows they were all sealed close tightly I had no idea what was happening  and the I knocked on the door and all I could hear was locks unlocking the pulled me and as I looked outside someone behind me said has the dragin gone then I looked out up in the sky but there was nothing to see then I looked down to the ground a little baby dragon all alone … but where was the mother dragon!? .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.