Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Mother Father Work

Screenshot 2016-06-20 at 12.03.35 PM.png
Deception

This is my befunky person first it was a little hard because I am new at this and I did not know what to do so I asked someone My friend Kasey showed me where all the things where and then we both made one her’s is called murray the scary monster
Here is what her looks like
(it is the one on the right at the top)
I tryed to add some rainbows and some spring decorations so that It would look like I was in the summer then I tried to do it in the spring and the winter but that didn't work out so then I thought of my mum and dad and then I thought of making myself a mum but then I wanted to make myself a dad because I could change some things because I am A girl so then I made myself a mother and a father for the mother part of me I already knew that it was going to be a little boring because I am a girl and the all I had to do is the some makeup on myself and then for the father part of me I knew that I was going add thing to make myself look like a father but I also wanted to do a mother and a father so I thought that I should just made myself a mother and a father I thought that It was weird but I like it like that because I love my mum and dad because they are outstanding and they help me when I am stuck and they give me shelter I think that this is stunning alluring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.