Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

My Metaphors writing


The snow is a white blanket.
The hospital was a refrigerator.
The classroom was a zoo.
Her lovely voice was music to his ears.
Life is  a roller coaster.
The alligator’s teeth are white daggers.
Their home was a prison.
The slide on the playground was a hot stove.
His heart is a cold iron.
She is a peacock.
He is a shining star.
Time is money.
My teacher is a dragon.
Tom’s eyes were ice
The detective’s face was wood as he listened to her story.
She feels that life is a fashion show
My kid’s room is a disaster area.
The children were flowers grown in concrete gardens.
His words were cotton candy.
Mary’s eyes were fireflies.
Jane’s ambitions are a house of cards.
Her long hair was a flowing golden river.
The computers at school were dinosaurs.
Laughter is the music of the soul.
 He is a night owl.

The computers at school were dinosaurs as they were getting older and older and then as I got off them because they were breaking but as I walked pass Blake wow His words were cotton candy. They were so nice. And friendly My teacher is a dragon when I walked into the net room all I see is flames coming from her ears  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.